Tuesday 25th April, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Would you like help with your UCAS application or to apply for Student Finance? Come and attend our University Drop In Session where you can get 'one to one' help and guide you through the application process.
Our experienced university staff will also be available to answer any questions or enquiries regarding entry requirements, non UK qualification conversion, finance, grants for childcare, disability, dependents or low income households, additional learning needs and accommodation.
No advance booking is required but you are advised to arrive early to speak to an advisor as applications can take up to 60 minutes.
If you need to complete an application, you will need to bring in copies of your qualification certificates that you currently hold, your National Insurance number, a current in-date passport (if you have one) and credit/debit card for UCAS payment. Remember your email login details as you will need to authenticate your email when applying.
There are additional University Drop In Sessions on:
- Tuesday 2nd May, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 9th May, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 16th May, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 23rd May, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 30th May, 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Tuesday 6th June, 2.00pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 13th June, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 20th June, 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday 27th June, 2.00pm to 6.00pm