Thank you for applying to University Centre Peterborough. We would like to invite you to an Applicant Day which takes place on Saturday 28th April 2018 from 10am to 2pm. This is a tailored event where you will meet your course lecturers and fellow students you will be studying with. There is the opportunity to speak to current students and explore the campus. Everyone is recommended to attend the Applicant Day before starting in September 2018.
TIMETABLE ON THE DAY
- From 9.00am
- Registration and refreshments
- Introduction to University Centre Peterborough
- Welcome from current and past UCP students
- Q&A about university life with students
- What to expect on your first week when you start
- Student welfare, financial support and accommodation
- Free lunch is provided
- Activities led by your course lecturers
BRING UP TO TWO FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS
You are welcome to bring up to two friends or family members with you to the Applicant Day (this is optional). They can attend all of the morning sessions with you. Then from 12.30pm to 2.00pm (when you will be with lecturers) we will have an area where parents can ask university staff questions.
HOW TO REGISTER
To attend the Applicant Day, you will need to confirm your attendance by Friday 6th April 2018 please complete the form below.
FREE HOODY FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Everyone who attends the Applicant Day will receive a free UCP Hoody. This is available in different sizes and colours which you can choose on the form. It will then be ready for you to collect on the day.