Our campus visits last 45 to 60 minutes and will include a welcome talk with information about University Centre Peterborough plus student finances and the UCAS application process. There will be a tour of the campus and the opportunity to ask staff questions.
If you would like to speak to course lecturers about specific course information we recommend you attend one of our Open Days.
When are the next Campus Visits?
You can choose to attend Campus Visits on any of the following dates. To attend these events you must book in advance due to limited spaces. To book your place please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Tuesday 4th February 2020, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Thursday 20th February 2020, 1pm to 2pm
- Monday 9th March 2020, 4pm to 5pm
- Tuesday 31st March 2020, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Thursday 16th April 2020, 1pm to 2pm
- Monday 11th May 2020, 1pm to 2pm
- Thursday 28th May 2020, 4pm to 5pm
- Thursday 11th June 2020, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Tuesday 21st July 2020, 4pm to 5pm
- Thursday 13th August 2020, 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Friday 14th August 2020, 1pm to 2pm
However, if you would like to attend an Open Day with the opportunity to speak to course lecturers - click here for dates and further information.
Can I bring friends or family with me?
Your friends and family are welcome to come with you and can also attend the talks and tours. When you book, please indicate how many guests you will be bringing with you (up to 4 guests allowed per person).
Is car parking available for visitors?
There is free car parking on our campus for visitors to the Campus Visits on all dates. This is subject to availability on the day and cannot be reserved.
The closest pay and display car parks are in Wellington Street and Dickens Street which is a short walk to the campus. More information is available from www.peterborough.gov.uk/residents/parking/car-park-locations/
Is there disabled access?
There are lifts to access all floors of the university campus. Disabled car parking is available at the rear of the main building. Please ask a member of university staff and they will be able to assist.