Funding available to study a second degree


If you already hold an honours degree or higher level qualification, you may be eligible for a tuition fee loan to study a further honours degree part time in a new subject such as Bioscience, Engineering, Computing and Sports Coaching from September 2017 with University Centre Peterborough.

The funding can be applied for through Student Finance England, providing you meet the following criteria;

  • You’re ‘topping up’ a higher education qualification, for example you’ve finished an HNC, HND or Foundation Degree and now want to do an Honours degree
  • You hold an Honours degree or higher level of qualification in a different subject
  • The degree you want to study is in an approved subject
  • You must complete the course from year 1 of study

For eligibility please contact UCP on 01223 695750 or

Note: If you wish to study an ELQ (Equivalent or Lower Qualifications) course not listed above, you will not be eligible for government tuition fee loans. This also applies if your qualification is from within the EU or overseas.

Copyright © University Centre Peterborough. All rights reserved. Site by i3MEDIA