Gowning and Confirming Attendance
Your place at the graduation ceremony can only be confirmed when you book your gown via www.gownhire.co.uk (book online only and not by phone). Students do not need to purchase a ticket for themselves as your gown booking is confirmation you will be attending.
It is therefore vital you book your gown by Sunday 5th September 2021 to guarantee your place. You will not be able to book after this date so remember to book ASAP.
Gown Hire - Moved to Cathedral from Town Hall
- This is provided by Ede & Ravenscroft via www.gownhire.co.uk. They will ensure you are wearing the correct robes to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Before you visit www.gownhire.co.uk to start your booking, make sure you know your
height, chest and head circumference measurements and have your credit/debit card
- When you visit www.gownhire.co.uk you will be asked to select your institution:
Type in Peterborough, then choose University Centre Peterborough
- You will then be asked to provide your ID, Surname and Email:
Contact us if you do not have these details.
- On the day of the graduation, the gowning will take place at the cathedral. Please bring a printout of the order confirmation so they can process your order quickly.
- PHASE 1
Initially, you can purchase a maximum of two guest tickets. These tickets must be purchased when you book your gown via www.gownhire.co.uk by Sunday 5th September 2021. Guest tickets are £17 per person which includes refreshments at the end of the ceremony.
- PHASE 2
If you require tickets for additional guests, the next phase of ticket sales will be available online only via www.gownhire.co.uk from 10am on Wednesday 8th September 2021 until all tickets are sold out. These tickets are still £17 per person and limited to a maximum of
two extra guest tickets per student. The number of additional tickets available at this stage will depend on the total number of students booked to attend the ceremony in the Phase 1 of ticket sales.
- PHASE 3
Depending on ticket returns, a final phase of ticket sales will be available in person only from UCP at 9am on Friday 17th September 2021. These tickets are still £17 per person and limited to a maximum of two extra guest tickets per student. Note that this will be a very limited supply and cannot be reserved in advance.
You can add more tickets by simply changing the quantity. This can be done when more tickets become available. You do not need to start a new order.
Your guests will need the tickets in hand to gain entry to the Cathedral ceremony. We do not post out tickets and you must arrange for them to be collected at the following times:
- UCP reception - Wednesday 8th September to Wednesday 22nd September 2021 (8.30pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Cathedral - 10am to 5.30pm on Thursday 23rd September 2021