February might be the shortest month of the year, but there is still so much to do in Peterborough. The city is full of culture, entertainment and offers something for everyone. Below you will find just a few of the many things happening in the Peterborough over the next 4 weeks.
InflataNation Inflatable Theme Park
- Brand new - opened January 2020
For adults and families - be the first to jump, bounce and laugh your socks off at Cambridgeshire’s first permanent indoor inflatable park located at Peterborough One Retail Park (near Van Hage Garden Centre). There's plenty to do and try at the new Inflatable Theme Park, and there's something for everyone, whether you like a challenge or prefer a more laid back approach to your fun and leisure time. Book your visit online and join in the fun.
- For more information visit: www.inflatanation.com/locations/peterborough
Love Island Quiz
- Wednesday 12th February 2020, 7.30pm to 10.30pm
I’ve got a text! If you’re hooked on Love Island, why not grab a few of your friends and head down to The Queens Head in Peterborough city centre. There are some fantastic prizes to be won.
- For more information visit: www.facebook.com/events/485774925416421
Silent Disco at Peterborough Cathedral
- Saturday 15th February 2020, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Ever been to a silent disco in a Cathedral before? Not us neither but what a unique experience. A silent disco is an event where people dance to music listened to on wireless headphones. This night out at Peterborough Cathedral is suitable for all ages with a tuck shop and drinks on sale.
- For more information visit: www.peterborough-cathedral.org.uk/143/section.aspx/142/silent_disco20
Peterborough Winter 10k
- Sunday 23rd February 2020, 10.00am
If you fancy a challenge this February why not take part in the Peterborough Winter 10k at Ferry Meadows Country Park? A hard surfaced course through the beautiful Ferry Meadows. The course is relatively flat in the main, with a few ups and downs and you will take in the varied and beautiful landscapes of meadows, lakes and woodland in one of the largest country parks in the region. The course also runs alongside the stunning Nene Valley Steam Railway.
- For more information visit: https://www.sublimeracing.com/listed-races/peterborough-winter-10k
The Murder Trial Live
- Thursday 27th February 2020, 6.30pm to 10.30pm
DCI Karen Hardy has charged Paul Sutton with the murder of the infamous Brewers Brothers case. A story of a missing 13 and 14 year old who disappeared Boxing Day 1993. Ever wondered what it’s like to sit on a jury? Or to assess the evidence and convict a murderer? Well now you can. Join the jury at the Holiday Inn Peterborough, Thorpe Wood and the decision, quite literally will be yours. Working with a team of leading criminal barristers our completely accurate murder trial will unravel right before your eyes. Defendant Mr Paul Sutton will be called to the stand. Systematically our prosecution and defence barristers will lead you through the evidence - your job is to determine if this man is guilty of the charge of murder.
- For more information visit: www.themurdertriallive.co.uk/events/peterborough-27th-february-2020
Greatest SpokenWord in the Fens and Beyond
- Friday 28th February 2020, 7.30pm to 11.00pm
Pic n Mix presents Greatest SpokenWord from around the Fens. This will take place at the When Polly Met Fergie restaurant and features poets representing the groups from Peterborough, Wisbech, Stamford, Spalding, St Ives, Market Deeping, Grantham and Cambridge.
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/112105613560370
UCP Open Day
- Saturday 29th February 2020, 10.00am to 1.00pm
The University Centre Peterborough Open Days give you the chance to speak to lecturers and students about the courses on offer, tour the campus, attend talks about university life and how to support your studies. Our university staff and students will be available to answer questions about the courses on offer, how to apply, student welfare, financial support and student accommodation.
- For more information visit: www.ucp.ac.uk/university-open-day-saturday-29th-february-2020
Worth The Weight Vintage Kilo Sale
- Saturday 29th February 2020, 11.00am to 5.00pm
Look out Peterborough this is the biggest vintage sale you've ever seen! Grab a bag on your way in and pick and mix your vintage clothing, all for £15 a kilo! This is taking place at The Cresset and is hosted by Worth The Weight Vintage.
- For more information visit: www.tickettailor.com/events/worththeweight/335292