Peterborough Vegan Market
- Saturday 14th March, 10.30am to 4.00pm
Whether you’re vegan or not, why not come along to the Peterborough Vegan Market at Peterborough Cathedral Square for some seriously tasty grub and vegan products? This market will be packed with up to 45 stalls selling a huge variety from local businesses.
- For more information visit: www.veganmarkets.co.uk
Fashion and Fizz Evening
- Thursday 19th March, 5.30pm to 8.00pm
Peterborough charity Shine is teaming up with John Lewis in Queensgate Shopping Centre to open their style studio for an evening of fashion and fizz. Come along to newly refurbished John Lewis for a night of fashion and beauty trends whilst enjoying a glass of fizz. Tickets can be purchased for £10 per person by calling 01733 555988 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information visit: www.facebook.com/events/1615825431892086
An Evening with Harry Redknapp
- Friday 27th March, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Peterborough United Football Club are delighted to confirm that former Premier League manager, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here winner Harry Redknapp will be a guest speaker at the New Theatre Peterborough.
- For more information visit: www.newtheatre-peterborough.com/events/an-evening-with-harry-redknapp
Inflatable 5k Obstacle Course
- Saturday 28th March, 9.00am to 2.00pm
The UK’s best Inflatable obstacle course has gone indoors at the East of England Showground! The obstacles will be placed inside, meaning the event will be weatherproof. And, it has just got even BIGGER, bouncier and better – now with 28 humongous obstacles. This is a perfect day out for you and your friends.
- For more information visit: www.eastofenglandarena.com/events/inflatable-5k
How to Make Short Films for Use on Social Media
- Saturday 28th March, 10.00am to 4.00pm
This workshop at Metal Peterborough is for artists, poets and musicians who wish to make short films as part of your work or if you’re interested in making short films to promote events. They will share tips and techniques for making short 3-minute videos using mobile phones or cameras and show you examples of quick and easy ways of editing.
- For more information visit: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/metal-masterclass-17-how-to-make-short-films-for-use-on-social-media-tickets-89239566947
Lost World Soft Play
- Brand new – opening in March 2020
For students with younger children – this is a brand new children’s soft play and activity centre which is opening in March at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre. The soft play is themed on an ancient Aztec city, lost in the Amazon jungle. There will be a toddler’s play space, climbing walls, a 360 degree volcano slide and an interactive climbing wall. It’s open 7 days a week and accessible to all - a perfect way to keep the kids entertained!
- For more information visit: www.vivacity.org/lostworld