12 of our students were spread across 7 different Sessions and won ‘Best Presentation’ in 5 of them. The winners were:
- Dale Foster “An Analysis of Police and Public Relations”
- Max “Falsehoods, Fabrications and Fallacy: Constructing Political Propaganda as the basis for Anti-Terror Legislation and the Erosion of Due Process”
- Jessica Martin “Public Perceptions of Female Paedophiles”
- Emma Irwin “An Analysis of Youth Runaways: Psychological and Physical Challenges”
- Stefan Stones “How Effective is Imprisonment? A Measurement of the Overall Success of Modern Day UK Imprisonment”.
Furthermore, one of our recent graduates, Jodie Aston, who is now studying M.A. Criminology at ARU, won Best Presentation for the Masters Presentations.