We are offering FREE virtual 1:1 advice sessions about degrees, student finance and the UCAS application process plus you can ask us questions.
Advice sessions are available on Thursday 10th December between 2pm to 8pm.
Book your 1:1 session with a member of our team to find out about:
- What University Centre Peterborough can offer you
- Our teaching facilities and student accommodation
- Entry requirements and whether we can offer you a place
- How student finances work and what you are entitled to
- The UCAS application process and the next steps after applying
These are tailored online events where we will only provide the information which is relevant just for you. The sessions will last approx 30-45 minutes and there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
We are available to help students (and their parents) who have already applied to university, in the process of applying or still considering their options.
After the 1:1 session we will be able to arrange for you to speak to the relevant academic staff (if you require) so you can go into more detail about the course.
- CLICK HERE to book a time for your 1:1 session.
Once you have booked your place, we will send you a link with joining instructions for the virtual session. You will require access to a device with a camera (such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC) so that we can talk to you and show you information on your screen.