Our campus visits last 90 minutes and include everything you would expect from an Open Day except the opportunity to speak to course lecturers. We have a series of information talks (Welcome to UCP / Student Finance / Student Life at UCP) plus there will be a tour of the campus and the opportunity to ask staff and students questions.
When are the next Campus Visits?
You can choose to attend Campus Visits on any of the following dates. To attend these events you must book in advance due to limited spaces. To book your place please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Wednesday 25th October 2017, 12.30pm to 2.00pm
- Thursday 23rd November 2017, 6.00pm to 7.30pm
- Wednesday 13th December 2017, 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 9th January 2018, 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Thursday 15th February 2018, 12.30pm to 2.00pm
- Wednesday 11th April 2018, 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Thursday 31st May 2018, 12.30pm to 2.00pm
- Wednesday 25th July 2018, 12.30pm to 2.00pm
- Thursday 16th August 2018, 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Friday 17th August 2018, 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday 18th August 2018, 12.30pm to 2.00pm
- Saturday 18th August 2018, 2.30pm to 4.00pm
However, if you would like to attend an Open Day with the opportunity to speak to course lecturers - click here for dates and further information.
Can I bring friends or family with me?
Your friends and family are welcome to come with you and can also attend the talks and tours. When you book, please indicate how many guests you will be bringing with you (up to 4 guests allowed per person).
Is car parking available for visitors?
There is free car parking on our campus for visitors to the Campus Visits on all dates except Wednesday 13th December 2017 and Tuesday 9th January 2018. This is subject to availability on the day and cannot be reserved.
The closest pay and display car parks are in Wellington Street and Dickens Street which is a short walk to the campus. More information is available from www.peterborough.gov.uk/residents/parking/car-park-locations/
Is there disabled access?
There are lifts to access all floors of the university campus. Disabled car parking is available at the rear of the main building. Please ask a member of university staff and they will be able to assist.