The annual UCP Awards is one of the highlights in the academic year and recognised the achievements, hard work, dedication, progression and support of students and staff. In total, there are 24 course academic awards and five special awards.
University Centre Peterborough would like to thank all of the students and staff who earlier this year nominated for the UCP Awards 2020.
Congratulations to the winners of these awards. Below are details of all the winners and on the download link there are messages from the Academic Director and Student Officer.
University Centre Peterborough Award
This is very special award for a student, who has been nominated by staff and students, as having improved the most in both academic and social aspects, alongside making a significant contribution to university life.
- Dawn Farey, Level 6, Socialogy
Student Engagement Award
This award acknowledges the outstanding contribution from an individual student for their participation and engagement on behalf of their peers.
- Rebecca Sharman, Level 4, Computing and Information Systems
Student Employability Award
This award is for an individual student who has actively engaged with employers and the Employability Hub to develop their career progression.
- Emma Nicholls, Level 4, Psychosocial Studies
Outstanding Lecturer Award
This award is for a UCP Lecturer who has helped students throughout their studies providing quality lectures, tutorials and guidance over and above the expected standard.
- Rob Stewart, Course Leader, Crime and Investigative Studies and Forensic Investigation
Outstanding Support Award
This award is a student only nominated award for a member of staff who has helped students throughout their studies providing support, advice and guidance over and above the expected standard.
- Kelly Thomas, Lecturer, Sociology
Course Academic Awards
Based on a variety of elements of a student's academic life including academic success, contribution to group work (non-assessment based), support to their peers and progression within their academic studies.
ARTS, LAW & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BA (Hons) Archaeology and Landscape History
- BA (Hons) Criminology
- BA (Hons) English Literature
- BA (Hons) Media Studies
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Journalism
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts
- BA (Hons) Psychosocial Studies
- FdA & BA (Hons) Public Service
- BA (Hons) Sociology
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Digital Marketing and Communications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- FdA Early Years and Education
- BA (Hons) Education Studies (Top-up)
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- BSc (Hons) Bioscience
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems
- Bsc (Hons) Construction Management
- BSc (Hons) Crime and Investigative Studies
- FdA Digital Arts
- BEng (Hons) Integrated Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Sports Coaching and Physical Education
PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL COLLEGE PROVISION
- HNC/D Construction
- HNC/D Engineering